The winter season in Ischgl has started! On 26 November 2022, perfect piste conditions, sunshine…
An appetizer for skiwear 22.23 those who want to be the first to land in the future. Part of the blackcrows skier’s exclusive Freebird Touring capsule this version is availalable in delightful spring colours.
Developed for adventure skiing, this jacket meets the demands of ski touring. With its sleek design and high performance Xpore fabric for waterproofing and breathability, it is the blackcrows product for the most demanding climbs. The freebird Xpore is the perfect balance between lightness, comfort and durability, with sober exteriors contrasting with the yellow freebird interiors, crossed by herringbone waterproofing seam tape. It will satisfy the lovers of beautiful escapes who are looking for an ultra-technical garment with a blackcrows aesthetic.
- Front opening with Aquaguard YKK waterproof zip
- Attached helmet hood with stand-up collar, adjustable on the back in one point
- 2 large closed chest pockets with YKK zips + a security pocket under flap, wipe glasses
- Skipass pockets at the bottom of the sleeve closed with a YKK water-repellent zip
- Inside pockets: large mesh lycra pockets
- Zipped under sleeves vents with visible YKK water-repellent zips
- Cuffs adjusted by hidden elastic
- Hem with elastic silicone support band