After two years away from the slopes, are you ready to ski again?
Ski holiday operators and hoteliers are reporting the biggest surge in demand to ski in the Alps in years, which means the “lost” two years due to Covid19 restrictions has created a big bounce amongst of skiers desperate to get back onto the white stuff as soon as the new season opens up.
But will you be ready, physically and mentally and will you even remember how to ski, avoid injury and get the absolute best from your holiday?
These are the questions that Graham Bell and his business partner Samantha Lynch asked themselves in the summer and they came up with the answer in the form of Perfect Turns. An easy to access and download app which gives skiers of all ages, abilities and fitness levels the chance to have an Olympic skier in their pocket!
Graham is famous as a Five-time Olympic skier and TV presenter and Sam is also a BASI instructor and personal trainer and together they set up Perfect Turns: a ski specific fitness and virtual coaching App to answer those very questions.
With memberships to suit various skiing abilities and fitness levels, Perfect Turns gives subscribers access to ski fitness workouts, either at home or in the gym, ski specific mobility tests and flexibility routines, ski tutorials nutrition, mindset, and equipment advice.
As presenter of BBC’s Ski Sunday, High Altitude, and The Jump, Graham Bell needs no introduction. Presenter, adventurer, journalist, he’s raced some of the toughest World Cup downhill courses. Away from the slopes he has competed in many triathlons, marathons, as well as the notorious Marathon d’Sable. He is a BASI 4 qualified ski instructor and a level 3 personal trainer.
Sam Lynch has competed at National level in multiple sports and she’s a former ski racer and an experienced BASI ski instructor. She has a degree in Sports Science and a level 3 personal trainer diploma. Sam’s also pioneered a concept of training, nutrition and sports psychology in her private client practice to great effect.
The Perfect Turns app offers:
· Ski training packages to suit all skiers, from Bronze, Silver and personally customised Gold – each containing a variety of workouts to match ability and fitness.
· An initial face to face consultation to assess ski and fitness levels and training.
· A specially tailored personal workout covering all aspects of ski training including: stance, balance, edge-angles, extension and flexion.
· Advice on ski equipment, nutrition, and mindset for training.
· Ski tips, and technique advice.
· The ability to upload their own skiing videos for Graham Bell to analyse and reply with personalised ski drills and advice.
Subscribe online, and with the app downloaded, all you need is your mobile phone for Olympic coaching support. Perfect Turns is the essential ski companion on the mountain.
Bronze: £12.50 p/m – Silver: £35.00 p/m – Gold: £150 p/m
Website: www.perfectturns.co.uk @perfectturnspt @PerfectTurnsPT