For 120 years, the Ski Club has been bringing people together through a shared passion…
The World Olympians Association (WOA) has launched OLY House Beijing 2022 ahead of the upcoming Winter Olympics. Following the success of the first-ever online OLY House at Tokyo 2020, WOA is once again hosting an online destination for Olympians of all ages, nations and sports to connect during the Games.
OLY House Beijing 2022 will kick off with Leave your Mark. At the last Games, the initiative saw thousands of Olympians from every continent, from Greenland to New Zealand, add their autographs to an online collection thanking all those involved in making the Games a success. Leave your Mark enables Olympians to forever be a part of the Games and receive an exclusive souvenir poster as a permanent memory of their contribution. The posters are part of an ongoing series with the design for Beijing 2022 to be revealed post Games.
WOA will also be hosting a series of online activities and events as part of OLY House Beijing 2022 including:
- Leave your Mark – Offering Olympians around the world the chance to forever be part of Beijing 2022
- What we love about the Games – To mark the Opening Ceremony Olympians talk about their favourite moments and the opportunities to connect through OLY House Beijing 2022
- Olympians for Life – Honouring winter Olympians who are helping to make the world a better place
- Be OLY – Encouraging new Olympians competing at Beijing 2022, along with any Olympian of any age, to join the unique OLY initiative
- Games-time Olympian Reunions – National Olympians Association-led celebrations to reunite Olympians during and in the weeks following the Games
- Athlete365 – An exclusive platform for competing Olympians with offers from Airbnb, Samsung, Intel, Visa, P&G, Athlete Moment, and more
- IOC Fan Zone – Testing fans’ knowledge of the Olympic Movement with fun and interactive games
World Olympians Association President, Joël Bouzou OLY, said: “OLY House offers the opportunity for Olympians from all across the globe and from different walks of life to join together during these Winter Games. Their shared passion and love for the Olympic Movement provides them with a natural bond for life.
“For the second consecutive games, we have taken OLY House online following the success of its launch for Tokyo 2020 and the impact of the worldwide pandemic. We have provided a space like no other for Olympians to celebrate and reunite with one another.
“We are also announcing the return of the Leave Your Mark initiative after the wonderful reception and feedback we received from Olympians during Tokyo 2020. Leave your Mark offers an important opportunity for all Olympians to be a part of Beijing 2022 and to share their appreciation for everyone who has made the Games possible this year.”
Find out more about OLY House Beijing 2022.