Limited Space Available at Slide & OTS Winter 2024
Spaces at the UK’s only B2B gathering for winter action sports are filling up fast. Keen to be chatting all things, chilly, thrilling and snow filled? Don’t delay and book your stand today.
Need a reminder about what’s on this year? Head over to our LinkedIn to read up on what to expect at the 2024 edition of this longstanding tradeshow.
Want to know who’s going to be where? Check out the latest floorplan here.
Send It for Climate with POW UK – All it takes is a postcard!
Your business could help make policy change that will get us back on track for Net Zero by 2050 and make our community more resilient and adaptable to the inevitable climate changes coming our way. And all it takes is a few postcards…
How You Can Send It for Climate With POW UK
POW UK need your help to get postcards to as many mountain and outdoor sports lovers as possible. So far, you’ve come forward and offered to:
- Include postcards in your B2C deliveries
- Send out postcards with your mailers and physical magazines
- Install a Send It For Climate post box in your retail stores
- Hand out postcards at your events
- Send out links to virtual postcards in your digital comms
- Host the POW UK team on your podcasts and video channels
- Feature Send It For Climate in your blog posts and other editorial
- Donate so that POW UK can afford more postcards and freepost costs to show the breadth of support for our campaign
Is there something there that you can help with? Keen to get involved? Contact the team at POW UK and get your business on board. Let’s start doing something about it TODAY.
Contact: [email protected]
More details on Send It For Climate
Watts Seeks UK Agent or Distributor
Watts is a young French brand who is now seeking UK representation. The brand has had great success in France with a strong, recognisable logo, amazing products, a good team and attainable prices. Export development is growing fast and the brand are keen to connect with agents or distributors in the UK.
AMG Group Seeks Territory Manager (North)
AMG Group, a dynamic, multi-branded company (Vango, Force Ten, Lichfield, Rossignol, Bolle, Trangia, Wayfayrer, Radix, Camping Recycled, Camping Spares) and one of the UK’s most respected and successful, within the Outdoor and Snowsport Industries, is seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and passionate individual for the following position:
TERRITORY MANAGER (NORTH)
(Competitive salary plus benefits)
Reporting to the Brand Manager, and working across our Rossignol and Bolle brands, we’re looking for an exceptional individual with a passion for driving brand awareness and delivering increased sales and brand presence. The successful candidate will have experience of Snowsport retail or business to business sales and demonstrate excellent communication and organisational skills. In addition, will possess the drive and business acumen to continue growing these successful brands.
- Secure a combination of pre-season, replenishment, and closeout business orders; maximising and delivering sustainable growth in sales, margin, and distribution across the defined territory.
- Develop a strong relationship with key people across both new and existing territory accounts.
- Deliver engaging and motivational retail support including training clinics, sales event days, and consumer events, increasing brand visibility in store. Attend national trade fairs and consumer shows as required to support the wider business.
- Develop territory sales plan and effectively manage existing accounts, whilst opening targeted new accounts.
- Analysis and understanding of customer business needs; build seasonal plans with clear rationale to meet customer requirements.
- Deliver seasonal forecasts.
- Work closely with Head Office to ensure the smooth administration of orders, logistics, credit/payment, to meet the needs of your customers.
- Build market trends, competitor, and customer insight to feed back into the company strategic planning process.
- Ensure the annual retail-training programme, is focused on driving retail sell-through in line with current practices.
- Ability to present ideas and gain commitment from recipients.
- Good IT skills (Specifically Microsoft suite) and a track record of utilising technology to improve sales efficiency.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills with the ability to work independently or as part of a team.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with a demonstrative track record of strong interpersonal and influencing skills.
- Able to negotiate independently to maximise sales and profitability.
- Good reporting and analytical skills, with the ability to monitor KPI’s.
- Flexible, adaptable, and friendly, with a professional can-do attitude.
- Be an authentic, energetic, and inspirational Ambassador for the brands and business.
- Demonstratable skiing ability, to understand the brand portfolio and carry out trade and consumer events.
- Ability to work to tight timescales and deadlines.
Experience & Knowledge
- You should have sales and, or customer facing experience with a proven track record in driving profitable sales in a premium branded environment, across a region of independent retailers, or in Outdoor Retail.
- Knowledge of the retail landscape and the consumer brands market, preferably within Snowsports and cycling, you may already have strong relationships with key partners and retailers.
- Ability to deliver against the vision for a multi brand / category wholesale business, and successfully contribute to the success of our brands.
- Understanding of premium quality brands and how they achieve their positional placement in the market.
- A full UK driving licence is essential for this role.
If you believe this is the role for you, then please forward a full CV and cover letter, with current remuneration details, quoting reference SR/TM23, to:
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS: Wednesday 18th of October ‘23
Responses shall only be issued to those selected for Interview.
(NO AGENCIES PLEASE)