For 120 years, the Ski Club has been bringing people together through a shared passion…
How To Active An Instant Hot Pack
- Can be used to relieve pain and assist in treating sore muscles
- Ideal for applications such as neck pain, arthritis, back injuries and shoulder injuries
- Compact size makes these packs ideal to take anywhere
- Pack can remain hot for around 40 mins at room temperature
- Single use and easily disposable
- Contains Sodium Thiosulfate and Water
- Size – 15 x 23cm
All Koolpak Instant Hot Packs are fully compliant with the Medical Devices Directive, unlike many other products on the market.
To be used for therapeutic purposes Instant Hot Packs must be certified as Class IIa medical devices and accredited to ISO9001: 2015 and ISO13485: 2016. as required by the Medicines & Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA).
If an Instant Hot Pack does not show a CE mark and authority number then it is NOT suitable for medical or therapeutic use.